- Place of Origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: ASK/OEM
- Model Number: HDCN0026M1
- support systerm: Android,IOS,Windows,Mac OS
- colour: black
- voltage: 5V
- material: plastic
- Full HD 1080P: 50/60Hz
- Support 3D: supportCEC
- HDMI 1.3 input: HDCP 1.2 protocol
- support: DLNA, EZMirror(Miracast) and EZAir(AirPlay) connection
- input cable distance: 15m: output cable distance: 25m
- certificates: CE FCC ROHS
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||Neutral gift box
we can be up to your requiring , OEM ODM
|Delivery Detail:||1~15working days|
Wifi display dongle
- Supports 2 HDMI input ports and 1 Wireless HD input. Support 1 HDMI output port.
- HDMI video resolution up to 4Kx2K/30Hz, support 3D.
- Wireless input resolution up to 1080P/30Hz.,HDMI input support 4KX2K resolution
- After installing the APP, wirelessly send photo, music, movie and documents from your PC/Mobile phone to an HDTV
- Supports DLNA, EZMirror(Miracast) and EZAir(AirPlay) connection, easy to share the wonderful contents in PC/Mobile phone
- Support multiple types of operating system, e.g. Win XP, Win Vista, Win7/8, Windows Phone, Android, iOS, Mac OS etc.
- Support online firmware update and we will put them into development roadmap.
- Multi language menu
- Support external IR remote control
- DC5V/2A power adapter
Wireless connection operation guide:
1.Adapter connect to TV
After connect one HDMI cable from each display into the adapter HDMI output, and press the "SELECT" button switch to the wireless input mode.Then TV show the following picture:
2. Client device connect to adapter
The first, open the client device WLAN. Before you start the app, we suggest connect your Android device’s WiFi with adapter SSID (e.g. EZCast-xxxxxxxx), and enter the password. The information of SSID and password will be displayed on the TV screen. Each adapter will have only SSID name and password. When you execute the app, click “Find device” to discover EZCast receiver and start to cast. In the device list click search to the SSID connection. After the connection is ok, the display will show the interface below
In setting function, you can setup EZCast Receiver’s configurations including output resolution, change SSID password, setup router connection for internet surfing, ect. Then client device into a virtual remote interface.
To change the option through the virtual remote controller, click the "Key" icon will display the virtual keyboard.
When you change the output resolution and click OK, the adapter will automatically restart and use the new resolution output. By the internet setup to a bridge for your Android device to access the internet, so you can browse Webpage and playing online video. After the connection is ok, it will display an icon on the TV screen. The adapter supports On-The-Air upgrade. You can upgrade your adapter to the latest version by selecting “Upgrade”.